Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Don't know if this will work for what you want, but here is a great program for creating all kinds of forms.

http://www.coffeecup.com/form-builder/

Hope that helps.
Mike, I love free, I really do (let's put it this way, before I found Xara, I was using SeaMonkey to make sites), but looking over this option I am not sure it is going to work because I basically set these up for multiple clients and really don't want to have to get stuck adding to their lists/sorting for them, and the free account seems to only work for me if I was doing all of that, but good on you for the idea, I really do appreciate it, and will be bookmarking Mail Chimp for referral when clients want total control and a free alternative to paying me for my time. Thanks again...

Chris, your suggestion looks like the best fit, and I am assuming you have used this software yourself, so if I can pick your brain a bit, will I be able to create individual forms & reply systems for each of my clients? I really like the low price point too.

GW...you have my word, no more dated west coast referrences...well at least for today.