Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Question Widgetbox support bites...can someone help me with this one?

Okay, so I signed up for widget box about six months ago and made a form for one of my clients to collect e-mail addresses for a mailing list. While the widget works just fine for the collecting, their notification system absolutely blows chunks. The site I built the widget for got over 50 new registrants in a week, and I can't find any way on their site to download the CSV file rather than having to manually copy and past all of the data into my customer's database. Their "knowledge base" page auto-redirects to some page on their server that doesn't exist, and contacting their own support has been a complete waste of time since they NEVER respond. I am going to cancel my service with them, but before I do, is anyone familiar with how I can find and download the CSV file for the form I made, and other than Google, are their any good alternatives for form creation that doesn't require me making a data base? Thanks in advance, you guys have been absolutely awesome with my past questions.
    Last edited by Wetworks4Biz; 09 April 2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: clarification