Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Importing Xara 3D flash graphics into Xara Web Designer 6 Web Page Question

Good morning to all. I am totally new here so please be gentle. I do hope i can get help with the problem I am having trying to import a animation word graphic I have developed in Xara 3D Flash into an Xara Web Design web page. I have looked to the help section but this has not provided any information I can use. Maybe there is a step I am not performingin X3D flash before I attempt to import, I don't know what it could be. Of course I've got to admit I am totally new to both Xara software programs.

This is my first attempt at trying to develop a gook looking small business website using animation to give some excitement to what people see when they visit. By the way, I am just on the first page of the website and have not started putting content into this page yet. I am just trying to get the graphic imported. I have a new computer using Windows 7 which does not seem to be a problem with insallation and use of either Xara software package.

Is there anywhere basic (1-2-3) step instructions on how to import a graphic developed using Xara 3D flash into a XWD6 web page? I do hope I can get help here because I can't move forward with my website project until I can get an answer to this buring question. Thanks all for sharing with me. I do hope I am posting this "help request" in the correct forum.

bob
    Last edited by music man bob; 05 February 2011 at 11:03 AM.