Hello everyone
I am a newbie and am having great difficulties with xara webdesigner6.
I have made my website(hosted on magix) www.fortperchrockmarineradiomuseum.co.uk
I have been trying to upload some new content to the site but each time i EXPORT
ready for publishing after exporting about 32% the ERROR MESSAGE comes up and says OUT OF MEMORY.
Please does anyone have any problems similar to this and know of any answers to this problem???
Which memory are they talking about please????
How much memory space does MAGIX/XARA allow for a website???? Is it limited at all???
I get the same problem whichever hard drive I use, I have 2 hard drives both less than half full of 500GB and 320GB. I have increased the pc RAM from 1 to 2 GB---still same error. Virtual memory is at maximum.
Please is the problem my PC or is it the Xara/magix programme not allowing me to export??? this is my 1st attempt at making a site using this programme. I am now completely stumped and do not know what to do next---HELP PLEASE!!
I cannot contact magix/xara technical support as they say i am not registered , i registered last year when I bought the programme from them!! I now try and re register the same software and it will not accept anything. also they want you to buy a £25 voucher just to ring them up------ any ideas how i can contact them would be appreciated. many thanks freddythefrog