Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Bitmap conversion to vector

I have a low resolution bitmap image that I need to re-make in vector. I can only see one way to do it, to draw it in Xara.

I am not an artist. I have attached the bitmap, so could someone tell me how to use tools in Xara to do this, or could a helpful and generous artist draw it for me?

I do not need the full logo. I can recreate all of it in Xara but the people. I see them as a construction worker with a shovel on the left, a male in a lab coat in the center and a woman in a skirted suit with a briefcase to the right. I need as exact a reproduction as I can get as this is a logo and I cannot change it.

And before someone tells me to get the original, I tried. I work for the state, but not for IT. They will not give me originals, so I have to reproduce them myself on my laptop. I just don't have the ability to draw those people.

The illustration will be part of a logo NOT for profit, I need it for work for notices and fliers used in-house.

I really appreciate any help anyone can give me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oscc full.gif 
Views:	148 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	78420  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just call me Grandpa Geek!
    Written in Comic Sans just for those fools protesting it should be banned.....LOL!