Greetings
Hope someone can help me. I am using my Pro 6 for the first time to create my own web site. I am using one of the template themes provided until I get things figured out.
1/ I see where there are a number of pages available numbered from the main title page or web page through 1-10 or more. I did not keep the pages in exact order as for example I needed more page #3 layouts than say 4-5 and 6.
2/ Most of my pictures I dragged from my documents file directly into the Pro 6 web I am working on. Then re sized and focused the pictures and eliminated the existing one as they were too small for my layout. Then I place the pictures and new copy as I required it on the new altered layout.

Finally I checked to see if the web site would move through the pages by exporting it and looking at the results. Not all the pages are showing. Many are not exported. Have I made an error in altering the sequence of the pages offered in the web template?
Has the method I have used to drag the pictures into the web template also wrong?
I am appreciative of any help with this.