Hi. Thanks for the hugely detailed response. Alot of good points there, and I never thought about taking pictures with my camera. That could definately work, if I can the weather up in Aberdeen... Regarding the policeman. Sigh. I really don't know why there needs to be a policeman either, but my MD says it needs to have one there. As you say, if the paint does it's job, then the police shouldn't ever be involved, and are therefore irrelevant to the whole thing. I take on board all your other points. The photographs used, are more placeholders. I seem to work best when I throw things onto the page and let them lie for a bit. The whole policeman thing really has thrown me off, and my head probably doesn't accept the reason why he should be there...

Anyways, I'll have a chat on Monday with the MD and see if I can change his mind. I'll knock up a label without him there. I think space maybe an issue too, as the new label have to be A6 sized, so I suppose I have to be careful with how much information I put there. It is quite a niche paint though, and I suppose could do with a proper descriptive text on there.

Many thanks again for your reply. Super helpful stuff!