Thanks to great support from this site, Im up and running quickly with a site for my new business. I love the capability to make adjustments easily and quickly, add files, etc without needing to use a programmer-designer for every small change. In general, I really like XARA web and friends/contacts are amazed that a total neophyte can actually get a decent site going without programming knowledge.

My question: I had intended to have a graphic designer design page backgrounds, choose colors etc and make the site very graphically appealing which I cant personally do. My question: can a graphic designer achieve the same design effects with XARA as he/she would in a standard html programmed website ...would I be wasting money having them do this work in XARA or can they more or less achieve the same things? Can they create whatever artistic backgrounds etc they want and put them on a XARA page by making them full-page graphic objects? Are there certain common traditional approaches by graphic artists in a typical programmed site that they cant do in XARA web?

Appreciate your ideas.

Thanks