Morning Bill

Well, she just started university last week, I don't even know if she has really started taking classes yet, and just came home for the labour day weekend. She is taking what they call here Arts Plastiques but please don't ask me what it is or where it can lead.......only the "Seagull knows". I believe at this stage she would like to be a make-up artist, being able to age young people and create monsters. There is a one year course in Toronto that only costs 16,000$ plus another 5,000$ to buy the material........like that is ever going to happen.........not with what is in her popa's bank account. Last year, don't you know, I came very close to earning my first million.........I managed to get all the zero's; I just seemed to be stumped on getting that single bloody one.....well, not true, I have the one, would just be better on the other side of the decimal point.

Actually, she is a member of this forum, with a total of one post in the Adobé photoshop forum, she does not have a beard and yes, I am proud of her..........frank