Hey everyone... my first post (though, I'm a long time user of Xara 4,5 and now Designer Pro 6).

Usually, I'm able to figure things out on my own or search this forum for help, this time however, I'm stumped and need some expert advice.

I'm almost finished with my new membership software - will be launching the program in a few weeks.

Challenge: My script is dynamic... meaning, it uses a database to feed content into the main templates (the main site template, squeeze pages and a member's area template).

I've used Xara to create the graphics in the past... then, I slice the graphics and either use CSS or (gasp!) Tables to put them in templates that can be used with my software.

I am about to burn down the CSS house trying to figure out how to get creative templates to work frankly. And... tables have just got to go.

Can I create the templates in Xara and add the tokens for content... which will dynamically be added to the template, using Xara only?

It's just such a shame to lose some of the richness Xara sites have because I have to slice them into less with CSS or Tables and reconstruct them.

Any advice?

I know this might sound confusing... not trying to make it that way. Hopefully, you'll understand what I'm asking well enough to give feedback.

Thanks in advance...

Steve Odette