Thanks Chris

Some great advice there and you've brought out some issues I had not even thought about. This got me thinking, Is it even worth arranging the hosting for my customers at all given some of the hassles. Alot of my clients are new to websites and most don't even know that they need web hosting or how it works, so they pretty much all ask me what the best host is. so far I have pointed them to 123-reg and usually sit down with the client in my office and go through the purchase of the hosting and domain and sort out the emails etc. given this would I be better just going with someone like ipage, who are giving $115 dollars per click though from my website (obviously the customer must make a purchase). So I thought I would just sit down with the customer and go to my site and click through the banner to ipage and get the customer to purchase their domain and hosting. I have been told by ipage that they are happy with this as long as each purchase is done using the customer's credit/debit card.

What do you think to this, is it worth going down this route?

Thanks again

Kash