Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Lots of WD templates!!!

Beretgarson,

I think you may also be interested to know that these templates represent some very old work by myself and my partener. We started creating these templates in March 2009 when XWD5 was released. Our original idea was to create and sell templates with predesigned sub-menus for those that had difficulty in creating them. If you look back to the forums from that time you will see, that it was more than a few people. Before we were ready to release our template pack, XWD6 came out with the new navigation bar functionality. That put our plans on hold for a while, but we decided that there was no reason not to release the templates as there are still some people out there who may be looking for templates for a variety of reasons.

In the mean time, thank you for your opinion. I can fully understand that the template pack is not for you and that is fine as they weren't meant for people that can create their own. Please be respectfull of all forum members. It is in the forum rules.

Eric

P.S. Found this in reference to someone saying something similar about the template packs that Xara released. Have a look at what Gary had to say. http://www.talkgraphics.com/showpost...7&postcount=18
    Last edited by bcire68; 06 August 2010 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Added P.S.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.