OY!

Some of you must be bored or something? The first thing we all should keep in mind is that this is a business motto not a sentence in a college thesis. So right there you have some leeway. However, with that said, what I wrote is still grammatically correct. I always try and use proper grammar whenever possible. That is how I was brought up( both my parents and one sibling went to school to be teachers ).

Using "with" as some of you suggested is correct as well. No argument from me on that point. Actually, there are three ways the motto could be written without any major changes and still be grammatically correct....

1 - Providing our customers high quality service, professionalism, and integrity.
2 - Providing our customers with high quality service, professionalism, and integrity.
3 - Providing our customers high quality service with professionalism and integrity.

* - modern grammar would remove the coma after professionalism in 1 and 2 above. I was taught to use it. Thought I should mention I was aware of the different ways comas may be used before anyone jumps on that next.

Why I am right about the motto as it is presently constituted...

Webster's New World Dictionary: School & Office Edition
Provide( vided, viding ): v.t. & v.i.
1(transitive ) - to get ready before hand
1( intransitive ) - to prepare for or against a possible situation
2( transitive ) - to make available; supply
2( intransitive ) - to stipulate
3( transitive ) - to furnish(with)
3( intransitive ) - to furnish support(for)

v.t. = Transitive Verb. Has both a direct subject and one or more objects
v.i. = Intransitive Verb. Does not have an object

Providing our customers high quality service, professionalism, and integrity

Providing( in this instance ) = v.t.
customers = subject
service/professionalism/integrity = object(s)

In reference Line 2 v.t. above R. Downing Quality Homes, LLC is supplying( providing )their customers the following three things = high quality service, professionalism, and integrity.

Service = craftsmanship level
Professionalism = they do what they say they will and when, no swearing on job site, house is cleaned after, etc...
Integrity = they abide by their estimates and contract conditions( i.e. $$$ ), always tell the truth to the customer, etc...

So when I use the motto as phrased it is actually grammatically correct. Their business is supplying their customers those three things. This is not to say it is incorrect using "with". As I previously mentioned there are three ways this could be said and all three as acceptable.

I have run this by a few people with the credentials to offer an educated answer.

My Dad. 30 years as a school teacher/principal. 10 years specifically teaching English. Bachelors Degree from Keene State(NH) University in Education. He actually has the credits for his Master's Degree in Education.

Sister #1. Has never graduated any level of education with less than a 4.0 GPA. Bachelor's Degree from Massachusetts Institue Of Technology(MIT) in computer engineering/software. Master's Degree from Harvard. Currently working on her Doctorate.

Sister #2. Bachelors Degree in Education from Keene Sate(NH) University. She never ended up teaching as she got married and started a family instead but she has the degree.

Friend. This man was consulted more from a business standpoint than for his education although he does have an Associates Degree from the University Of New Hampshire(UNH) in Business. I wanted him to look at it more from a businessman's standpoint.

All four people have concluded that what I have written is grammatically correct as well as clear( i.e. not confusing ). My Sister(MIT) would probably have used option #3 but she was perfectly fine with what I have used. Her reason was more of a writing style issue than a grammar issue.

I realize this may seem like an over the top response but I felt it was worth the time. I always accept criticism and will admit when wrong but in this case I am not.

Have a nice day to all.