I have to say thank you to everyone who visit graphic Recipes.

Graphic Recipes is shuting down.

I cannot be using my time making tutorials and articles, when I need to seek for clients, that´s what i need more clients, I am a person who need to work and make some money as everybody here.

I hope you understand why I take this desition i preffer to have the website offline instead a website with poor updates, i will relaunch the website when I have an stable job, meanwhile I will be working making some lessons in my free time, so when I launch de website again you will find a lot of lessons and some good new content.

The website will be online for the next two weeks, and you can save the tutorials for your personal use, you are not allowed to post any part of the tutorials in another website, printed media, etc.

That´s my desition was not easy, because I make a lot of work inside graphic recipes, but I will make some good lessons for illustrator and xara Xtreme, don´t know if I will add content for corel draw too, but i need to add illustrator content as well.

So Keep in touch, I will post the re-launch here, what i need for now is find a good job. so i can have freetime to use in Graphic Recipes.

I want to make my portfolo website again, so i´ll be seeking some clients, and i will be using my time for my personal portfolio.

Maybe the website will be off-line for months or years, we never know.

Thanks

José.

Thnaks to Xara who supported me by promoting the website in the outsider, tweeter, and facebook.

Special thanks to RIK who helped me with the website. He will be the only one who can see the new tutorials and lessons if he want, in the admin area.

PD: I will not change my desition, i cannot be posting regualr content inside graphic recipes when I need to use my time working or trying to reach new clients, as easy as that.