Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default MouseOff/Over layer & effect HELP

Creating with Xara Web Designer 6.
    I need help with MouseOff / MouseOver popup layer effect. I read the Help in the program, read, forum posts on various similar ideas etc. Getting Frustrated.

Main idea was to make my own navigation links with Rect. drawn object, I then layered on top some png images. (for my own hand written text and design)
    On a site page these rect. shapes with images on them would be a sort of pale fleshy peach. When you mouse over them & click they would be Darker Peach. I originally wanted the darker Peach color to Stay on the page you are currently on as well.

Thought I had all objects for this to work ... all arranged, copied & pasted, into the appropriate layers with web properties correctly placed. But they are not functioning.

Only have everything lined up on the Index page. Please disregard any multiple MouseOff/Over layers I tried to create on other pages. (testing and not knowing how to make things function) Only focus on Index/home page. Although the other pages would at least show the One darker Peach Rectangle over the page link you would currently be on for reference.

Please help if you can. I will need more later. Posting .web for reference.
    thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Eyescream; 01 July 2010 at 05:52 PM.