It's nice to see that very little changes around here (discussions about "over-zealous" moderation inter alia). I too found the registration form to be overly overbearing (as opposed to mildly overbearing). I was asked "How many threes make 9". Even I managed to work that one out, so I typed "3". No, that was wrong. The answer was "three", not "3". So why not ask "How many 3s make 9" or "How many threes make nine"... *sigh*. I think I went around that ever-decreasing circle five times before being allowed in.

Anyway, my name is Frank and I've been here before. I hope to be able to learn and contribute in equal measure as, I believe, I have done in the past. And, not being one to measure greatness by post count, I hope to meet old friends and acquaintances for as long as I am here. It's a shame Bill won't be around as much as he was, he is one of the unsung heroes of this forum.

This is and always has been the best Xara forum anywhere in the known universe, and its value as such is immeasurable.