Hello, everybody!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
I hope you can help. I've got a few big doubts about opening windows from within Flash.
I already know how to open them using the GETURL instruction and javascript in the HTML page. That works great, but not for what I'm trying to do.
My project is an standalone .EXE file, so there is no HTML page to put the javascript in it.

Knowing that, here are my questions:

- How is possible to open a browser window from a Flash file (.EXE), with a specified window size, with no menubar, and such things... and of course, having no HTML (so no javascript interpretation) behind it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

- I've seen somewhere other kind of windows... Those were Flash "objects" that don't need the browser. They can be moved anyway, even outside the main movie, and they are not browser windows (they don't have any title, or menubar or even borders, they are "Flash flying movies"). Does anybody know how to do that?

Thanks to everyone! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

P.S.: At this moment I don't remember any URL of those where I've seen that. In the moment I remember them, I'll post their URLs here.