Quote Originally Posted by Karateed View Post
Hi AboAmmar,

No offence taken then, I have obviously misrepresented your statements. This is a great forum, I've been helped here many times. The workaround may not have been detailed enough.

Perhaps someone can be more detailed with that to help this fellow out.

Do as suggested with both Xara and the Dear Xara forum section. You may get more results that way.

My experience with small companies has been much better software wise than with large companies. Though you may get more support features, the larger companies tend to not be as caring towards individual needs. Small software companies have to be caring towards individual needs in order to survive.

This s/w is very good, extremely fast and capable of doing most of what large s/w packages can for a fraction of the cost.

Anyway, have a good day and good luck in your search for a solution.

Thanks Karateed for your comments. I just bought Xara Xtream Pro 5 ten mintues ago though I do not really need it, but I did it just to show my support to Xara, and to show that I really do care about this company even though I mentioned before that I will never buy any upgrade until it support Arabic.

As for the work around .. it dose not work. Any more ideas?