Hi, I am tyrying to add some interactivity into a web page created in Xara Xtreme Pro 5. Wire Fusion is a software that allows you to import 3D models and then export them embedded in an HTML file such that a user can rotate or zoom into the model from his/her web page. Wire Fusion gives you the HTML code plus two folders, one containing the Wire Fusion player and the other containing the model details. In theory you should be able to add the HTML code into a Placeholder, then add the two folders to the same Xara folder that contains its index.html file. Here's the problem: As you may expect this doesn't work. I have placed the Wire Fusion HTML code into a Placeholder, exported my xara website to a folder on my hard disk and then added the two other Wire Fusion folders. This is the Wire Fusion HTML code:

<!-- BEGIN WIREFUSION PRESENTATION CODE --><!-- Note: Presentation parameters are located in "FloorConstruction/launcher.js. --><div id="debugOut"></div><script language="JavaScript">opengl=false;</script><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="FloorConstruction/launcher.js"></script><noscript>To view this <a href="http://www.demicron.com/wirefusion">WireFusion</a> presentation, you need to enable JavaScript.</noscript><!-- END WIREFUSION PRESENTATION CODE -->

I am aware no one could try this out if they dont have the other two Wire Fusion folders but can anyone see a problem with trying to put this code into a Placeholder? Secondly is my methodology correct i.e. exporting the Xara website to a folder on my hard disk and adding the two other Wire Fusion folders to it?

Many thanks guys
Geoff