Hi, a newbie here...
I have just purchased Xara Xtreme 5...
I have been a Dreamweaver user for quite some time, and I know some of my
learning problems with this new software, are because of that.

I am getting there, trying to redo a website that was created with
Dreamweaver. But, how the heck do you create a link on a graphic to a
external file. The external file is a zip file to be downloaded. I know there has to be a way....in this awesome web creator because it does everything else so well!

Also, doesn't the first page need to be named index.htm for exporting to my website? Just want to make sure that I did that right! I have spent this entire day trying to get the answers to these questions, the help files, tutorials, and searching though this website. Finally I give up and now am a new member here so that I can ask my questions. Besides, it is time to go fix dinner! Maybe by the time I get back here I will have an answer.

Other than these questions I am loving what this software does!
I do know html, I have coded or fixed coding, created websites for numerous years...just to let you know that I hopefully will understand whatever you tell me. The only part where I feel kind of lost is that I cannot view the html.
But, that is just a habit, to be able to go in there and change or add what I want. I do love the object gallery...just would love an import there! To import external files to a layer would be great!
Thanks for any help ahead of time!
Deanna