I have done two sites, each of which require two different forms. I have generated the Forms from Coffee Cup's excellent Web Form Builder. Each form is clearly given a different name but of course both sets of files are loaded to same root directory.

However, all sorts of confusion arises when one publishes these - even in the quick 'look' in XWD test publish function.

I have found (from another post here) that all sorts of confusion may be removed by removing the following code inserted by XWD: -

<!--[if IE]><script type="text/javascript">var xr_swfs=document.getElementsByTagName("object");fo r(var i=0;i<xr_swfs.length;i++){xr_swfs[i].outerHTML=xr_swfs[i].outerHTML;}</script><![endif]-->

Once this is taken out (I do it in Dreamweaver) my sites are a rock. However, the slightest change to the site involves going through all the pages (or in fact most of them) to remove this code before I publish on line.

Does anyone know what this code does? Dreamweaver CS4 seems happy with coding when that is removed.

Finally, it is important to stress that for small sites this software takes some beating. Well done Xara!