Dear Forum,
Greetings. My first post as a new member of this forum. I hope someone here can help me?
Anyway, I have just bought both the Web Designer & Xtreme programs because they both look excellent, especially for new/less-experienced users, like me. Anyway, I need to enter bi-lingual text in my web pages. I would like to produce the webpages in both languages, with a toggle button/s to change between either language. In particular, I want to use Vietnamese that has special non-standard characters, and English. However, the fonts I have used previously in various word processing programs, Publisher, etc, don't display correctly using Xara? For those other programs I use a Vietnamese keyboard converter program (VPS keys) when entering Vietnamese language. I've tried a lot of different fonts, with similar results. I see many other websites with English-VN pages, text, etc, so I guess there's a simple (or several) solution/s? I can already copy-paste Vietnamese language into the webpage, but that is very laborious and can't be edited and properly formatted. Can another member steer me in the right direction please?
Many thanks,
Roger