Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Does Xara software offer photogallery component?

Egg: Xara is REVERED by me...I have used Xara Webstyle#3 for yeeaars and have done MILLIONS of banners and other buttons, used the photo filters etc. It's the best thing I've found. As for FrontPage vs. Xtreme, I was wondering since I have THOUSANDS of images archived, throughout some 32 different sub domains within my site PLUS other portfolios, sample and biography pages, it would be simpler for me to maintain all of this IF I could possibly incorprate any Xara function as an add-on (see attachment of recent screenshot I took) as FP does work closely with Xara in many of it functionality that's offered.
    It would be another learning curve to totally abandon what I have done thus far with FP, strip the entire site and re-write everything from scratch...hope you understand...not to mention I've incoprated alot of special cells and tables to accomodate affiliate marketing ads I've got going to Goog. Rest assured, Xara is a tool I've recommended to many fellow cartoon people and other web designers....it is simply my wondering if or how I could incorporate some type of Xtreme fi=unctionality into an add on...I have really appreciated the input in this thread....thank you, I mean it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	egg.gif 
Views:	83 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	65118