Here at the print shop where I work, we've just received our first Corel 10 file (believe it or not) and so we've just upgraded. (We've waited until now because, as near as I can tell, there are no improvements at all in 10 aimed at prepress professionals like myself. Version 9's built-in pagination capabilities are extraordinarily productive for us here--it's the reason we do all our typesetting and page layout in Draw--and I'm disappointed to see that they're left unimproved in 10.)

But here's my problem: to the best of my knowledge, right-click menus are no longer customizable in Version 10 as they were in Version 9. Is this true? I've extensively customized mine in 9, and I would sorely miss that feature. When I look in Help on this issue, they tell how to customize the main menus only, not the right-button menus. Am I missing something, or am I, as usual, the only person on Earth who cares about something as obscure as this?

Also, is there any way to get a custom workspace from 9 into 10? I suspect that it can only be done from 8 to 10, because of Corel's traditional leapfrog approach to even/odd revisions, but I'd love to be wrong.

I'm tempted to continue using 9 for new work, and to keep version 10 only to back-save files to 9 for editing and output.