Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
Yes. Of course.

Seriously though, this thread is meaningless. Why should ANY user say that he doesn't want ANY theoretical improvement in the program? Of course EVERY Xtreme user will be happy to get more vector tools. This get's pointless because there's no drawbacks or a price for this stated. Getting SOMETHING for NOTHING is always welcome. But what is the price for this particular wish? You don't know? I may tell you. The real question should look like this:
"Who wants a lot of new vector tools in the following Xtreme version, and this version to be the last ever relesed Xara product, please vote."

Thank you.
John, there must be a way to balance things a little. Probably a lot of original (old) users, illustrators even DTP users would be willing to pay more for a solid upgrade to vector tools, than paying less for things that they really donīt use much.
Xtreme is so good at vector editing, so, why pushing its bitmap tools (masks, CAS) or itīs web capabilities when we know it will never reach Photoshop in the first case, and that thereīs already a dedicated xara product in the second?

The end result is clear, going this route xtreme will never be good enought at bitmap editing nor web publishing and neither in vector editing since itīs being left behind by the competition. This is what really kills me.
Most of us originaly bought xtreme because it excels in the vector arena and could easily be one of, if not the best of the tools for vector edition.

I know it may be pointless but hereīs my screamed YES regarding the question of the first post: YES!!!