Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: need feedback for my new Mock Up site template please

thanks Aridzone (though Eyescream all one word haha :P ... that is sort of funny considering my new one looks alot like the one you sent (on the same wave).

I know most of you probably already know this... but I was able to rename the png images id (though not Rename the actual .png files persay) with appropriate names by going into the 'names' section & applying titles to each through that (mostly naming them the layer names I gave for each). So the names are attached to each file as an id in the code but not actual png extension.

I also tried to delete the original wavey scroll design on the left hand side & delete the layer (although I did this 2 other times). This time the one scroll was now 4 scrolls as one image rather than 4 scrolls grouped. And exported the 4 as one .png then tweeked in photoshop & re-imported onto a new layer and solved the connecting to theme 2 color problem I was having.

Again, I'm sure most of you here know about all this, but thought I'd address some problems I had in my first post that I have resolved in case someone else reads this and possibly has similar problems or questions as I did.

Ok, back to the grind & trying to figure out the best way to build a navigation in the program. I had wanted possibly buttons or text that could have a drop down of choices (but after reading a few posts) it sounds pretty daunting. And not sure how I shall fill the small amount of space I have left width wise with my products. The thought of building an individual page that opens up when you click on a thumbnail of each product that opens to its description page and a larger picture again will be arduous considering I've had over 1000 catalog items in my past. sigh. Though I can't recall what thread I read info on drop down options for text link or buttons....

So someone else addressed the photo galleries addition when asking if it was possible to not have thumbnails scroll through images when you pass over them but instead have each image only open to a bigger image when you click on it rather than scroll through. Could someone link me the thread please if you recall where it was and if I am making sense. thanks in advance.

~
    Attached Files Attached Files