Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default New user need help IE troubleshooting Downloading Templates

Greetings, Very New user. So new I haven't used yet.
    I just purchased the web Designer (a few minutes ago) and activated it with the serial #, and noticed an issue whenever it directs me to IE to open a browser for downloading the templates. It leads nowhere. I have internet access. I mainly use Firefox. I made sure Internet was active for Internet Explorer by Clicking the IE icon & going to a site. But for some reason, when I am in the XWD and click 'Help' and 'Download Templates' as it prompts. And then a new IE opens up, the IE never goes anywhere. It's blank, the url is blank. And it is not acting like it is loading.

So, am I missing something? Has this happened to anyone else or do I just have a weird glitch in my program? Is there a url to the page with the template downloads on it that someone can give me if there is no work around to the IE situation? Also, is there something I should be setting up in my computers preferences, or within the program itself that can bypass IE as the initial XWD downloader or internet connector? As I am a little nervous with this IE. Please let me know.

thanks in advance.

~
    Last edited by Eyescream; 28 May 2009 at 06:54 PM.