Used to use Xare Extreme, totally new to Xara Web Designer.

Normally I used to make a website by "hand", wich is take a css and some nice pictures to get a sort of template, fill it with seo terms like title and metatags, and the body . Mostly done using an advanced php editor.
All this - put some views on it - can be done with xara Web Designer.

But now the content. To use text in a paragraph, it should be more readable by visitor and searchengine, to use some headings like h1 - h6, strong, bold , list and so on.

Question 1:
Couldn't find any word about it in the help, local and on the web.

Question 2:
Yes , I could find the placeholder, to put a lot of content in a textarea.
Suppose, I can drop here some php/html content, but what is the maximum size before .....
For instance I am using a lot of advertiser product-datafeeds, needs about 130 lines of code.
Unlimited ?

Question 3:
Between full use of Xara Webdesigner and using php editor and some pictures out of Xara Extreme, is making a graphic design of a template, from the result Xara Web Designer produces a css form and the pictures, ready to do the rest of the game with an other editor.

Question 4:
Export is only possible to the server , needs ftp data. Why not export to a local directory, can export with the help of an existing ftp program. Besides , I can read the code, now it's in hexadecimal rather difficult.

Any help on this simple questions ?