1. Smart Image slicing: The image slicing tool as a explicit tool with the chance to define the shape of cells according HTML tag properties or CSS types backgrounds instead of requiring always an image (Similar to Fireworks) Being able to find an image slicing button and the functionality to define a cell as an image or as a empty cell and give such cell its CSS properties.

2. Smart Backgrounds: The chance to define a layer as the web page background and generate a processed image or CSS tag when saving it to HTML. It could be made by hand and automatically. ie I have a mosaic background, if I save as HTML it would be expected a small picture only, not a full screen image.

3. Smart CSS: When saving as HTML to generate automatically the CSS file with all the formats created.

4. Zero fractions when working with pixels: Currently the guides can have fractions of pixels that are confuse when working with Web images.

5. Dynamic bitmaps effects inside vector paths (Similar to Canvas). Currently I can apply a bitmap effect like a Photo$hop plug-in inside a vector object, but it does not respect the shape of the object which is converted to a rectangle, neither can be be modified, it lost its vector properties.

Hope some day soon... Especially because it is the perfect time to make Xara the ultimate web design tool because the Adobe/Macromedia fusion.