I am an old Amiga Head and it is with great interest that I keep up with this amazing computers efforts to return to the main stream and as a consequence I frequent an Amiga News site called www.amiga.org and it was here I saw the ad for a Graphic artist shown below:

Merlancia-Industries writes "Merlancia Industries is currently looking for individuals with skills in the following areas:
Professional graphic design (must be able to create metallic images) Hardware and software/firmware engineering Marketing & PR. If you feel that you would qualify for any of the above positions, please contact Merlancia Industries and/or send your resĂşme to:
merlancia@merlancia.com
Merlancia Industries
3516A West Cactus Road
Phoenix, AZ 85029 USA "

Their Web page: http://www.merlancia.com/

I have seen their name in Amiga news for about a year now but I don’t have any personal knowledge of the company. They will be building the hardware (the computer) to run the new AmigaOS because Amiga Inc. is a software company now. Merlancia has just hired one of the legendary Amiga Engineers Dave Haynie as their CTO.

Just passing this on to my fellow Xarians as a possibility and I hope it is an appropriate post here!

Bob C.