Hi,

I am now in the final throws of finishing off a website for a soccer club (at no charge) and am using a xara menu.

Initially when I did a trial publish of the site everything worked well however I need to extend the menu by 3pxl in lenght then I saved it and uploaded it again however this time it will only allow me to go one step i.e. from Home to any button I choose but thereafter it will not let anything be done i.e. no navgation at all.

At the bottome of the page I have noticed when loading the Home Page it states Done with errors. Then once I have selected my initial page to go to i.e. "contact_us.htm" it goes there but at the bottom it states "javascript".

I am pulling my hair out (not that there is much left) trying to figure this one out and would appreciate your assistance again please.

The website concerned is http://noosaeaglessoccerclub.com so you can have a look at it.

Note I did delete the entire menue and recreated it again but the same thing keeps happening and I know not why!

Regards,

Graham