hello friends.

I'm not going to pretend to be an authority on email viruses. But I just checked the Symantec site and they had 2 good points worth repeating.

1. at the moment, you can't get a virus just reading an email. ok the paranoid part of me thinks that one is just a matter of time
  2. scan all attachments even from friends because their computer may have gotten infected and DO NOT open strange attachments

I mention this because I just got 2 emails, allegedly from the same person, precisely 12 hrs apart from each other. one of them named the story of christmas (cuento de navidad) was the actual title of this message. and the other one was titled aforismos (spanish for aphorisms). Both of which were interesting titles. but when i opened the messages. each one had a text document attached and a zipped file attached. so i deleted the messages and did not opent the attachments.

I do not open strange attachments especially from someone I don't know. I hope you don't either. Just be cautious. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]