Hi all.

In the past I’ve had problems with CD12 (& CD11) and stuck with CD9. Recently I decided to give CD12 another try with the SP installed. I’ve had it installed for about a week now and I’m finding it quite reliable so far. I do have several issues that may or may not be part of the design.

1… I can use Snap to Grid to draw objects of which the edges of an object snap to the grid lines, but when I just move an object, the edges do not snap to the grid lines. The point where you select the object snaps to a grid line, not its edges, as in CD9.

2… At last Corel have put the Envelope “Create envelope from” button on the property bar, but…. When you select an object to use as an envelope, the shape jumps to your object, but pressing Enter does not apply the envelope. I’ve now discovered that clicking one of its nodes will apply the effect, but this is inconsistent (it seems dependant on the mapping mode). The docker works just fine.

3… It seems you can no longer record scripts. You can record VBA macros, but the dockers for this, and the process of replaying is terrible. Most frustrating is the fact I can find no way to assign a recorded macro to a shortcut key, or add it to a menu as was possible in CD9. Am I missing something.

Sark