Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Colours

Threaded View

Lightbulb Colours

Not sure if anyone is interested, but realising the benefits of linked colours, I have created a large colour palette that may be useful.

There are the following colours:

26 standard colours named `A to `Z - unlinked

White to Black (named 0 and 1) linked with 19 tints and shades

Standard 494 colour palette comprising 26 named colours (A to Z) linked to 19 tints and shades in 5% increments.

To make to colour tones continuous colour "X"0 (where X is any letter) the 50% tone is the same as the base colour.

Also since these are linked, they can be adjusted which will mean that the whole palette is active - at the end of the drawing all the palette may be completely different, but it gives a good start.

The unlinked colours are the same as the starting palette, and can be used to reset the appropriate colours if necessary.

As this may seem confusing, I have left the original colour designs on screen. Obviously they can be deleted as they are all in the colour gallery and on the colour bar.

I'm not sure if anyone has any use for this, but it's something I've been meaning to set up for a while.

Let me know what you think.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ss-kalm; 11 November 2008 at 07:14 PM.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.