I use Webstyle occasionally for menus and some of the tableless CSS templates to generate the HTML, after that, guess what... insert/open the output in a CoffeeCup product, so in that sense I have a foot in both camps.

Since Webstyle's initial release, even since Webstyle 4, the world of web design has changed dramatically and there is now a plethora of packages out there to achieve what Webstyle does. It is no longer cutting edge and, in my opinion, vastly over-priced in today's world, little wonder additional templates are dangled as a carrot to buy.

For the same outlay you can purchase a very good WYSIWYG editor and a menu generating program, not to mention that fact that Xara Xtreme, the holy grail itself, is only $10 more.

On the issue of Xara (Magix) vs Coffeecup, as I've said elsewhere, as long as Charles Moir is on-board, I've no problems with Xara (apart from copy protection!). Coffeeup's "free upgrades for life" is amazing, I've picked up three upgrades in the past month, it's like Christmas all over again when you get an email informing you. However CC's ever increasing ranges of modules lends itself to that particular marketing model, with Xara having a significantly smaller product range and more complex software packages, the "free for life" is never going to be an option.

I seriously doubt whether Webstyle will ever be updated, I just hope that Xara continues to develop the HTML capability of Xtreme.