Hi guys

Im finally revamping my website. (man did I go off in left field with the last one...and I never finished it)

Anyway I am going more contemporary with this one and am using different yet similar looks for each page. Sort of magaziny looking (but hey...print is my mainstay)

I am using photoshop to do the design and then bringing that in image ready to slice and dice. BUT...I am wondering how I should slice up this page layout to get flexibility and control.

http://www.artifax-design.com/client/contents.html

As you can see, I have used alot of slices from imageready to control layout. The large cell in the middle is used to put copy in. Which works fine...but if I add too much copy...the table structure starts breaking up in browsers. So I made the table extra long to accomodate the different browsers using different res or magnifying settings.

Is this the best way.

Should I perhaps use a table that would contain 3 more tables side by side. One for the face thingy, the center table to have the logo and copy and the table on the right to have the 'contents' word plus a strip of the yellow and black with the orange squares. At least the center table could grow to accomodate the text reflow....but would the tables on the sides do this as well. I want the the beige and black to follow down both sides of the copy. Can you do this by not defining the cell hieght and using cell colours (the colours used are web colours)

What do you think would be the best way to slice this up. I would prefer that I dont have these really long tables going off the page...but it does work.

Thanks for any ideas,
Beth