OK, feeling a little trepidatious about going public. Unlike the rest of you I don't have an artistic bone in my body -- well, maybe just the wishbone.

I haven't tried to included any fancy artwork, just a website for a service for which I'm a reseller. The idea is that the site should be functional and informative rather than artistically impressive.

Also, as a sales site, it needs to be reasonably SEO friendly, so I need to avoid things like text-as-an-image. There's still a lot of work to do in the SEO area -- manually altering the page titles, metatags, some images without alt/title, etc.

Another thing that's a real problem is the way that Ctrl+Scroll-Wheel has such a devastatingly different effect in Firefox to what it does in Internet Explorer. In IE the whole webpage is enlarged/reduced, which is fine. In Firefox the page stays fixed and text is enlarged, which completely screws the whole visual effect. Firefox seems to ignore the fact that font size is set in pixels. Anyone come up with a solution to that horror, other than text-as-image?

Anyway, I'd be most grateful for any suggestions for improvements. I'd also like to know if there are any visual anomalies in other browsers.

No need to be gentle -- I know I am very weak at this design stuff.