Hey folks,
It's been a LONG time since I've posted here. I've got a small problem that I'm hoping y'all can help me with.

Here's the deal. I'm an occasional graphics guy - not a pro or anything - just someone who uses graphics software often enough to be decent at it, but not often enough to keep up with "the latest". To that end, I've been using XaraX for years - running on Windows XP, and it's always been just fine for my purposes; never felt the need to upgrade/switch/keep-up. I don't even know what the latest incarnation of my old software is.

But I just had to replace my computer (also a relic with MANY years of use and abuse). Of course the new hardware runs on Vista. I've been able to load my XaraX software onto the new computer, along with all my old and/or working files, and it all works just fine. The only problem is that I can't get the computer to "remember" my registration code. It asks for the code every time I start up XaraX. This is annoying and a bit of a hassle.

So, the question is: what do I need to do to load the registration code in just once, and have the new computer recognize it automatically (like it does on the old computer) so I don't have to enter it every time I startup XaraX?

And for those of you who are saying, "sheesh, what's with this guy? why doesn't he just upgrade to the latest version?" - sorry, I'm one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" types. You oughtta see my car.

Thanks if advance for you help. I may not have posted in years, but I do check in the forum from time to time and almost always find the answers/guidance/help that I need just by searching.