This is probably the most complex idea for what I want to do, but its still quite simple. Im just going to present this idea in hopes to get some useable feedback to make life easier for me as I attempt it.

The idea is to have the animation one frame in size, as shown here:

I want the sprocket holes on the side to animate constantly in one direction so they will need to be seperated. That by itself is 'how to' by itself...

The image area would move up (or down) the screen much more slowly, sometimes changing direction to go backwards one frame. Acceleration would be nice, but I think that would affect the whole animation, perhaps negatively, but also might turn out really cool for the sprocket holes to change speed, who knows?

The actual images will not be constant. Some will be static, others will be zooming in or out, and fading in and out and transitioning from one to another as they animate behind the film frames.

So, a combination of any of these things would be a cool flash animation, but the overall complete idea would probably be one of the coolest image display/slideshow type flash animations I can think of, except for one that shows 1 and 1/2 frames tall. But I am 1st wondering how to cycle named objects as they go up the screen to start back at the bottom, which means I need them to be removed completely to reappear, or drop behind a solid black rectangle...

Im sure there is an easy way and a hard way, and probably several in between.