OK...Maybe it didn't ruin my life...but definitely my day. A few months ago, I downloaded and installed Magix Xtreem (MX) to test it out (as I speak German) and wanted to demo it for the kind folks here on TG. As MX turned out to be a watered down version XXP, I didn't really open it after the first few times. Reciently I decided to delete the unused trial program from my hard drive. Today I opened XXP and tried to use XPE but it wouldn't open. "program not registered or some such nonsense"... "Easy" I think...I just need to reinstall the program.... Easier though than done. I can't uninstall, as I get some other error about "could not read from [some] location on the hard drive". So now I have XXP and can open and use it but nothing in the Utilities menu, as just opening the utilities menu checks for the registered bitmap editor. Also I can't uninstall or reinstall....so I'm bummed out...
I will also open a ticket with Xara (Though finding there option to open a ticket is hard enough to find), but I wanted to post here in case anybody has any thoughts on helping me with my problem.

thanks,

Eric