I've created a logo on paint shop pro by freehand, starting on a blank canvass. The image is pretty simply black and white, however however i llok at it, it's too "blocky".
So my answer was to look at the font that I want to use (comic sans) alongside the answer and zoom in, and follow what windows has done. They've basically "rounded" the image by adding shading to the image. But when I print it, it's still "blocky". I've spent hours on it, and it now looks OK but the shading is still visible on print outs. I eventually want to use it from the van signs right through to stationary and want to keep the roundedness that I've managed to achieve on screen.
So my question is this; when I go to, say, the sticker maker for the van, when they blow it up will they basically be able to see my pixels of shading on the end print of the sticker?

Is there any other way round this withot resorting to being charged a large amount of money by a design team? On van sitckers/ logo's the result is normally smooth, will I be able to achieve that by simply using a better printer?

Help me please, please, please!! I'll give you my Mrs to keep...hell, I'll do it anyway!!

Cheers to all those that do post.