Hi,

Primarily I create screen printed t-shirt designs. More and more, I am asked to create designs that include people in specific "situations" or "poses" as part of a design. Depending upon the job, I often need to illustrate the figure. That is fine as long as I can find a picture that closely approximates what I need. But, sometimes my customer is looking for something very specific. And it becomes difficult to provide them with what they want.

I've known about Poser for a long time and recently found DAZ Studio. They seem to work similarly. For now, I am learning to "pose" the figures. But I have some questions that I hope someone here may be able to answer.

Firstly, I understand that I would need to purchase different "characters." Then, I would need to purchase clothes and accessories. But, I can't find what I need. I illustrate athletes, construction workers, office people, etc. But all I can find is "fantasy" and bikinis. Anyone have any idea where I can find what I need? Is this what is called "content?"

Also, aren't the "accessories" specific for each character?

How do you create the "environment" around figure? Is that also done in Poser or DAZ, or in another program?

What programs are the characters and content made?

I appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Mike