Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Smile Introduce your animal friends

A couple months back Gary started a thread which asked what TG members about their day job. This was well received and as a result we probably have a better relationship with folks we meet at discussions here at TG.

Now, I'd like to start something else which I hope might be an interesting thread?

Bob (iamtheblues) recently lost DOS, a close a very much loved cat/friend for which the feline and all animal lovers amongst us all felt very sad about.
    I think many of us here at TG have special animal friends which bring joy and laughter to our days and which are very much part of our family.
    Some even use images of them as an Avatar....

Anyway, introduce us to your Pet and tell us a litle about him/her. Post a small photo, or even a drawing you've done if you like (1 image or photo per post might be best, to keep page loading times down for ppl on slow connections. Max 600x* pixels)

A Lilac-Point Siamese, purchased (for some dollars..) from a local breeder of Siamese and Burmese show cats.
    I've had a number of cats since I was about 20, and they have all had their own personalities, but this little fella' (who is now about 8) is the most amazing of them all. I swear he understands English, I'm even suspecting that he has also has the ability to read minds!
    He really talks to me too, I especially like it when I open the screen door to let him go out side because I swear he say's "Thank You" ! (..Me'Meow)
    Rarely a day goes by when PeeKai doesn't to something to make me laugh, which lifts my spirits always. He's a special friend with the patience of a Saint, his good manners and behaviour, while in part a result of good breeding is somewhat unusual in most cats, I feel lucky that he chose to live with us.

Of course I could go on and on, but that would likely become boring..

Oh - and how did I arrive at his name? Well for many months when we first got him, I could think of nothing suitable.. After a while I just got to calling him 'Puddy-Kitten' which became shortened just to P.K. - which kind of stuck. The spelling I chose for this seemed to fit with his 'Siamese' breeding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peekai.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	44160  
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 07 January 2008 at 06:09 AM.