Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Full Moon

Threaded View

Default Full Moon

I was so disappointed how poorly my old cam ruined the entire scene. This moon was HUGE and a deep, deep yellow (more maize) Not a cloud in the sky, and you could see so much detail of the moon, almost as if I could reach out and touch it.... So this is just to say.... a cheap cam will get you cheap shots
    If anyone wants, they could try to touch up / fix the image any way... I would actually appreciate it (as well as to know "how") Although I fully understand, you cannot fix, what is not there. Unless I go in and do it graphically. Im gonna work with them a bit here and there and post but, I don't see much hope for the lost moment
    As well, while taking the pics, to the right of the moon I actually saw a meteor flash through the sky!!!! (A very spiritual moment for me) And yes, I know the diff between a shooting star and a meteor) This was as if someone had shot a huge bottle rocket or other type of firework into the sky (looked as though it was comming straight down) It was beautiful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	409.0 KB 
ID:	41188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	403.6 KB 
ID:	41189  

IP