Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

Threaded View

Its me yet again,

These are some of the pictures I chose for their backgrounds/effects.

The DESTINEAL cover has hime pouring champange bottles and other items from his hands with a blue substance with sparkles in front of a city background, I think.

JUVENILE has his cover with (look at his name in the arch-shaped text with two textures) his bottom image looking as if he's standing over a pit of fire and has the illusion of the light reflecting off of him and women posing on a banaster behind him. His second image is a close-up shaded in orange. Also there is more fire, a brown texture like background and a light behind him.

C-MURDER's right pant leg appears to be rotting away revealing that his leg has also rotted away leaving the bone. His shoe gives the effect that it has rotted in half. Also there's the bird on his skeleton hand and the spider's web behind him.

2LIVE CREW looks like they are in a drop top limo surround by camera crews and admires while they chill in the hot tub with a theater in the background and the shadows of another crowd (Also look at the way the text appears to be rounded to fit the shape of the billboard).

Sorry about bugging you all. I just had to show some of the examples of what I meant in case anyone didn't feel like looking through that website's images. Again, if you know what software was used to create these images PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know! Thank you guys SOO much for all your time. I REALLY appreaciate it. Take care. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

RJ Swift
    (e-mail: mmpact2@hotmail.com)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D-EXAMPLES-_2.gif 
Views:	446 
Size:	231.9 KB 
ID:	11030