Hi Guys, good to be back after 6 months away, I've got a couple of questions:

1. Undocumented Features:

As we know, Xara Flash could do more than was documented. Why on earth the documentation wasn't provided with the release, I do not know. I've seen a reference to this here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showpost...65&postcount=4 - But I've done a search of the forums, and can't locate where this chapter is to be found. Can anyone help?

2. As posted in the topic title: What do I need to do to get a new web page opened up after the intro animation has finished playing?

I've tried entering

getURL("home.htm", "_self");

as the frame name on the last frame, but nothing happens. Am I using the wrong command, or formatting it wrongly?

I have a customer website where she's insisting on a flash intro page that on completion automaticaly loads the home page. I know, I know, it wouldn't have been my recommendation, but sometimes, customers think they know better. I previously solved this by creating the animation in Xara, importing it into Macromedia Flash, adding the relevant actionscript command, and resaving the flash file. What a pain!

3. I know I said I had a couple of questions, but I actually have one more:

Seeing there's a new release of Xara Xtreme Pro (3.2), does anyone know if said above undocumented features are going to be documented? Seems every 6 months I'm having to fork out for a new version upgrade because I need the additional features.