Okay...

We have a winning composition...the bot spelling "Play with me" on the Scrabble board. This means, guess what? It's actually time to start working in our respective 3D programs and paint programs, and do the stuff we wanted to do in the first place.....not discuss the assignment, but rather to get into it.

I had an arm-wrestling contest with Sharon last night at our favorite pub, The Rusty BNC Connection. I won, she graciously paid for the sparkling mineral water tab we ran up, and I'm at the top of the structure on this assignment from here on in.

Please understand that I will be moderating the studio...I am not going to get into daily problems...a real studio would work it our by themselves. This does not mean I'm backing off in my handsome leather workstation chair (right, in my dreams). It means that I want to guide this production from a "how's the group doing?" instead of "How's the project coming?". I guess I'll be a "meta-manager" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

First things first. Ross, it is now your responsibility to put together a crew to help you. It's your vision, you worked hard at it, you calls 'em, okay?

PLEASE let's keep this thing going. Passage from "TRON": There are no problems; only solutions."

Let's get off on each others visions and energy, okay? I'll be checking in daily.

And let's make this the FINAL thread where we communicate and swap sketches and stuff.

My Best,

Gary David Bouton
Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
Free education! The Writings Web site
and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.