Quote Originally Posted by georgetroy View Post
I just got this upgrade in the mail today. In the box is the discs, some ads and this chincy little start up guide. For $199.00 you would think Adobe would include a manual like you get with out an upgrade. I don't why I spend my money on upgrades whether it be Xara Xtreme, Adobe, MS, Corel, Serif, Painter or what ever else I forgot. Spending my retirement money before the kids get it and they don't need it.

Question I wonder if I should remove CS2 before I load CS3 Upgrade or afterwards?

Someone was making a remark before the thread got moved to here about MS Expression Suite being $500.00. I do use the old Expression 3.3 a lot. It has the best smart curve or b-spline tool around. GT
As I said today I got the new upgrade now it won't install. This is a thread I placed in the Illustrator forum.

I don't need this problem. Got my new upgrade today. Got this message.

E:Adobe CS3\Setup.exe is not a valid Win. 32 application. Ok, it either installs without a hassle or it goes back to Amazon immediately for a refund and it will never darken my computer again. I will call tomorrow Adobe about it tomorrow. GT