Hi fellow developers of Flash 8 platform

Im having the weirdest problem with my flash page

check this url ---- http://www.collectivenetz.com/companydepartments.html

now the book when it appears slightly cuts off at the end and when u click enter the book opens and the books pages are out of sync.

now - hit refresh on internet explorer - and the page resizes normally to how I actually wanted the page and when u click enter the books pages are in sync - I honestly dont know what is causing this but if anyone in the forum has experience this problem before and tell me how to fix it I would be very grateful - because I really need to complete this web page as it is not complete yet but because of this page loading problem - it is driving me mad - so i have come to you real kind folks for help - please help me figure this one out - when I test the page in dreamweaver - it doesnt give me this problem - it is only when i put the page on the webserver that I get this behaviour from the webpage - that is why i am so mythed - because I preview all my pages before I upload them and usually I usally get the effect im looking for as in my previews as in what i put on the webserver but not in this page's case.

please contact me asap if u figure this one out.

Danny