Quote Originally Posted by BONES View Post
Well, I'm a semi-professional music producer [we have released two albums this century using only software] and I work in the broadcast industry but until I read this I had never so much as heard of Sequoia. I spend too much time at places like KVRaudio and I don't recall anyone ever mentioning it. It just looks like an uglier version of Cool Edit Pro [Adobe Audition these days] with an enormous asking price. It may be popular in Germany but I don't even know if they try to sell it anywhere else. I've certainly never seen it in a music shop here in Australia, where you see Samplitude and Magix Music Maker everywhere.
I don't know a lot about professional music software, but by all accounts it seems, that big Radio and TV stations like the german WDR, MDR, BR, Radio Bremen and - listen my proud british friends - also the british BBC are using the professional solutions (not the consumer line) from Magix.

btw: We shouldn't think in british/french/german/european attitudes - in a global view we are only human beings - nationality doesn't matter.

Regards,
Remi